Persons entitled to Free Legal Services
(a) Members of Schedule Castes and Schedule tribes.
(b) Victims of trafficking or begar.
(c) Women / Children.
(d) Mentally ill or disabled persons.
(e) Victims of Mass Disaster.
(f) Persons in custody.
(g) Industrial Workers.
(h) Persons whose annual income does not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/-
What is provided in Free Legal Services?
(a) Free Services of Advocates in court Cases.
(b) Free Legal Advice.
(c) Payment of court fee, process fee, diet money of witnesses, other miscellaneous expenses incurred in litigation.
(d) Free Services of Advocate to under trial /accused during Remand Hours.
- National Lok Adalat to be held on 9th December, 2017
- Final list of successful candidates for empanelment of Para-Legal Volunteers (PLV), 2017
- Exigency of Rendering Legal Services to litigants / petitioner during Puja Vacation - 2017
- Legal Services in Puja Vacation - reg. DM
- Invitation for empanelment of fresh 12 Para Legal Volunteers of DLSA, Malda
- "DLSA, MALDA IS OBSERVING MEDIATION WEEK FROM 24th TO 28th OF JULY, 2017. ALL LITIGANTS ARE INVITED TO SETTLE THEIR MATTER IN DISPUTE THROUGH MEDIATION"
- Notice for submitting online application for the position of NYAYA MITRA in the prescribe application form
- Corrigendum of Employment Notification No. 4791/G dated 16-05-2016 along with prescribed form of Bank Challan
- Employment Notification for Staff Recruitment, 2016 for the Judgeship of Malda
- Final List of Sucessful Candidate for Empanelment of PLV, 2015
- Annual Statistical Information, 2014